Thy name is Ganguly, popularly known as “Dada”. An Indian Cricket Administrator, Commentator and Former National Cricket Team Captain who is the 39th and Current President of the BCCI. Few of his roles for noble cause towards all.
- To combat the deadly COVID-19, Sourav Ganguly led Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to contribute an amount of ₹51 crore to the PM-CARES Fund.
2. Sourav Ganguly visited Belur Math in Kolkata after 25 years and donated 2000 kgs of rice for the needy amdist Coronavirus.
3. To feed 20,000 people on daily basis, there is coordination with ISKON.
4. By lending his support to the ‘Support My School’ campaign in 2015, there is only one mission to help budding talent.
5. Further, his childhood coach was also whom he helped by providing all medical facilities.