- 56-year-old Piyush Goyal also took charge of the Finance Ministry in the absence of Arun Jaitley until the month of May-August of 2018 and then Jaitley was on leave for kidney transplant.
- Piyush was also the treasurer of the BJP before becoming Union Minister in 2014. The special thing is that his post for the party was also held by his father.
- Piyush also has a strong hold in the corporate houses of the country. The most important thing among them is that after them the BJP has not yet elected a new treasurer.
- Goyal has also been a Board Member (Government Representative) of the State Bank of India from 2001 to 2004 and Bank of Baroda from 2002 to 2004.
In 2016, Piyush Goyal also became a Rajya Sabha MP. He had reached the upper house as a BJP candidate from Maharashtra.
- In the current Modi government and in the previous Modi government, Railway Minister Piyush has also served as Minister of State (Independent Charge), Ministry of Power and Ministry of Coal (2014-2017) and Ministry of Mining (2016-2017).
- These days Piyush Goyal, who is often in the discussion, is very active on social media. During the lockdown, Piyush thanked the Indian Railways via Twitter for the delivery of all the pregnant women who were delivered by the Indian Railways.
- Not only this, when RPF jawan rushes with a moving train for a hungry child and delivers a packet of milk to his mother, he still tweets this video praising this young man.
Under the rule of the Indian Railways, after understanding the problems of migrant laborers after lockdown, the Indian Railways also talked about providing work in the railways under MNREGA. Piyush Goyal and his team often do so many other things