Few lesser facts about him :
- His pen name Bhanu Singha Thakur (Bhonita).
- The first Indian, the first non-European to receive the Nobel prize for literature, The award was robbed in 2004 kept in the safety vault of Visva-Bharati University.
- One time in lifetime, he met with Albert Einstein, another great thinker.
- Total 8 museums dedicated to him.3 Tagore museums in India and 5 in Bangladesh.
- Ekla Cholo Re written by him was first published in the September 1905 issue of Bhandar magazine.